JENOLITE Threadlock Adhesive is designed for permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. This product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration and can tolerate slight contaminations of industrial oils. Typical applications include the locking and sealing of large bolts and studs adhesive for locking threads on most nuts, bolts and screws which may need to be disassembled. Examples include hydraulic system bolts, gearboxes, countersunk screws and most construction equipment. Can be used on “as received” and oil contaminated threads/nuts.
- For nuts, bolts, screws and threads
- Can be used on oil contaminated parts
- Low strength: Typical strength – 8 N.M.
- Medium strength: Typical Strength – 15 N.M.
- High strength: Typical Strength – 20 N.M.